Saturday, April 7, 2018

My "Happy Planner" from Me and My Big Ideas' Create 365
For years I always stated I wanted to get more organized in order to live a stress free life. I have researched and looked at many planners but have found that The Happy Planner is by far my favorite!! Not only do they carry planners and all the fun accessories but now also carry a memory planner. Yes!! A memory planner. I can't wait to get my hands on one soon.

https://shop.meandmybigideas.com/collections/2018-2019-happy-planners

I love the bright happy colors and the adaptability to add things as I wish. I have to laugh though, my sister loves washi tape and I never quite understood until I became a planner. Wow!! This stuff is amazing and adds so much pizzazz to my planning projects.

So today I am spending the day with my Create 365 planner from Me and My Big Ideas. Later, If course it will be time to do some stitching. Not a day goes by that I don't find time to do some stitching. What a day to spend a cool spring day!

Happy planning and stitching everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment