Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Stitchin' and mendin'

Sorry so dark...sick room. 
Yuck! Today I chose to stay home while my body is fighting off some type of stomach bug. I can be fine for a little while and then whammo the churning starts all over. So what do I do in the moments while I feel good? Why cross stitch of course!
As others have said it is quite therapeutic to pull needle and thread through fabric and watch as art appears before my eyes. Today's little project is a topper for an altoid box. I saw the cutest little boxes on Pinterest and decided to give it a go for some make ahead gifts for family members. So as I make myself take it easy,
we shall see how this one will end up. Sure feels good making progress on gifts and taking advantage of the down time.
Until later...
Bev

0 comments:

Post a Comment