Thursday, April 25, 2024

Life and a Guidebook

Life has so many changes and ups and downs. But in the midst of all the craziness there is always one solid in our lives. Yes, God. Since I last blogged, my life has changed dramatically!!! I lost a stepmother, father, husband, two pets, an aunt, a childhood friend of my son, and the list could go on and on. But what has been the one solid in my life? Who is always there? Who always is nearby to listen? Yes, my father in Heaven. 
Even now, as I have one more mountain to climb, I know who will carry me through. I cannot fall off the mountain when He has my lifeline. He will always tighten the rope when I go to far out and lift me higher when I am ready to climb. I know that this mountain will be hurdled but I know who my guide will be.  HE will get me over milestone. When the wind and noise around me seems deafening I hear him calling out my name to listen and don't look down. Keep climbing upward!! I know if my foot falters, as it has many times, he will steady me. 
Ever said "I wish life had a guidebook." Well, it does! Our Father's words will never change and yet it is living and breathing life into people just like it did over 2000 years ago. It will NEVER fail me. That is the voice I choose to hear. Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, etc. have nothing to do with restoring lives. Those things will bring you self-doubt, comparisons that aren't important, if used incorrectly. Therefore, this week, when I rise, I will choose to go to the guidebook and not Facebook for my answers. 

May God always be our guide!
Have a great week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment