Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Over the Thanksgiving holidays I had such a wonderful time with my sisters and mom crafting. The idea was to share one project with the rest on how to make something. We had a blast with each other and we all 4 walked away with some great gift ideas to make for others in our lives. Now, everywhere there is Christmas music playing and I love it!!! This next year I will be starting a whole new blog idea and might even try starting up my own youtube channel. My idea is to share something new every week that I am making or anticipate making and share it with all of you. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out and I am getting excited as I plan what I want to do with each of you. So get ready Holiday season and watch out 2019! This will be one fantastic year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment